Aside from being environmentally friendly, cloth diapers can save your family some bucks, too. For the first three years, until potty learning, you will have spent over $3000 using a disposable system. By choosing a cloth diapers system, you can save up to$2500 during your diapering career (and then use this system on a second child to continue the cost savings)!
Karen of New & Green Baby Co. had some great facts and advice for those interested in cloth diapering, in a former post on our blog.
Dimpleskins Naturals' BUM BUM BALM is a great match with cloth diapers as it is free from the sticky and thick Zinc Oxide. Zinc tends to waterproof the cloth diaper, causing 'things' to run out the sides; can ruin the absorbency of the diaper; does not wash out well. In fact, Canadian manufacturer of cloth diapers, BUMMIS, samples our Bum Bum Balm in their new Certified Organic Cotton Diapering Kit across Canada and the U.S.
Here is a list of several of our Retailers who carry both cloth diapers, and Dimpleskins' famous Bum Bum Balm ZINC FREE Diapering Salve to go along with them!
- Melons et Clementines, Montreal, QC
- BUMMIS Boutique, Montreal, QC
- Hip Baby, Victoria, BC
- Snugglebugz, Burlington, ON
- Cheeky Monkey, London, ON
- One Posh Baby
- The Cloth Caboose, Calgary, AB
- Re Diaper, Hamilton, ON
- New and Green, Vancouver, BC
- Go Green Baby, Kingston, ON
- Small World Baby, Belleville, ON
- Ottawa Cloth Diapers, Ottawa/Gatineau, ON